Attention to Detail when Cleaning your House
There are things in our day to day life that people take it for granted such as cleaning your house or cooking. But if you ask a chef about cooking he or she would tell you how much effort they put into making that perfect dish. Same as that at Wise Projects we believe that cleaning requires a level of perfection to it which would make your home sparkling clean. All our cleaners are trained well to take a note of small things and they always tick off these minute things while carrying out a job. We thought of sharing it here for anyone to take a note while cleaning their home next time.
- Check under the sofa- Most of the time when you hover your carpet or floorboard it is easy to avoid hovering under the sofa. People don't tend to realise that dust tend to buildup under a sofa and in some cases spiders live under the sofa. So it is very important to atlas move your sofa one a month and clean under a sofa also hover the carpet or floorboard.
- Cobwebs on lights and Wall corners- Cobwebs is another thing that you need to take care when cleaning your house. You can tie a wet cloth to a stick or broom and run it buy the lights and wall corners, cobwebs will stick to the wet cloth and once this is done you can clean using a duster.
- Glass Doors and Windows- This would be of concern only if you have small kids in your house they live to put their prints on the glass doors a lot and most of them lil the doors and do all sorts of things the glass. Even adults leave fingerprints on clear glass doors and they will be visible with lights. You can use a damp cloth and glass cleaner sprays to wipe off the marks from glass doors. The same can happen to long mirrors so if your house has one of them please make sure you clan them as well.
- Scuffs on Floorboards- Some people come inside house with their shoes and it gives marks on the floorboards so you can use a spray cleaner an clean off the scuff marks using a damp cloth. You can leave a shoe rack by the door and ask them to remove their shoes to keep this from happening again.
- Dust on the floor- Even if you use a vacuum cleaner or broom most of the time the dust stays on the carpet or floor board. You can mop the floor board and use a steam cleaner for carpets to make sure your house is dust free.
- Computer Keyboard and Telephone- Computer and telephone are some times used while eating or having a snack so it is important to keep them clean from germs. You can use sprays to clean these surfaces take care when clean keyboards so that you don't let the sprays reach the circuit.